Ayurveda and ayurvedic procedures
- Doctor of Ayurveda, Panchakarma specialist Jithin Ram Doctor of Medical Sciences and expert in the field of complex cleansing of the body, panchakarma. The doctor has more than 11 years of work experience both at home and abroad.
- Marma-therapist doctor of ayurveda Neil Venugopal Dr. Neil has a perfect knowledge of the marmae – points of life on the human body, as well as methods of influencing them to achieve full recovery from a variety of ailments.
- BAMS, MD, Ph.D Сhief Physician Cardiologist, Ayurveda Physician Mohammedali Palasseri “I came from hereditary doctors’ family, and I’ve never known any other profession. I followed my father’s example since I was a child. I like my job, it really satisfies me”.
- Massage therapist Anjumol
- Massage therapist Anoop
- Massage therapist Bhaskaran
- Massage therapist Lathika
- Massage therapist Minu
- Massage therapist Moli
- Massage therapist Murali
- Massage therapist Nikesh
- Massage therapist Sheeja
- Massage therapist Ambujam
- Massage therapist Shaji
- Massage therapist Athira
- Massage therapist Jiby
- Massage therapist Antony
- Massage therapist Anil
Yoga and Yogatherapy
- Yoga teacher Gangeyan “I like my job. In several years I am planning to open a yoga studio in my hometown”
- Yoga teacher Shiva "My task is to do my best and to achieve the perfection in yoga. I believe that studying yoga is an endless process. I want to use the acquired knowledge and experience in yoga to help people who lead healthy and active lifestyle"
- Yoga teacher Soma Kumar Soma Kumar is a hatha yoga teacher with many years of experience and a specialist in yoga philosophy and Vedanta.
- Yoga teacher Vignesh In addition to the knowledge he received from various traditional masters, he received his master's degree in yoga from TNPES University in Tamil Nadu
- Yoga teacher Ramunni "Yoga is the way of studying, experiencing and enriching yourself: capabilities of your own physical body, of your mind, energy in the subtle body. Recognizing yourself as a whole entity with space"
- Yoga teacher Kiran He represented his state of Karnataka in the traditional Indian sport of kho-kho, as well as in the high jump. He firmly believes that yoga is the best way to rid the body of diseases and the mind of stress.
- Master of thai massage Visanlaya With filigree subtlety of work, mastery of various types of techniques and sensitive attitude to guests
- Master of thai massage Natkamol The massage technique is intense and careful, It combines relaxing and restorative effects
- Сhef of Oottupura cafe Abhilash Abhilash was born in Kannur, Kerala, into a Vedic family. In the Vedic tradition, one of the fundamental laws of a pious householder is hospitality, meaning that the guest should be accepted as God
- chef of Oottupura cafe Vikesh Kellancherry Has a talent to accurately and subtly convey the tastes and smells of Indian cuisine. A real ambassador of authentic cuisine of diverse India in Russia!
- Chef in “Uttupura” cafe Vipin “I have been interested in cooking since childhood and believe that it’s a form of art! I always cook my dishes with great love”